I’m frankly shocked by the reaction over at DarkUFO to this week’s ep; it’s my favourite of the season.
- Sawyer as a cop, ey? There is some event that is acting like a tipping point for all the losties in these flash sideways. Is it the NON-involvement of Jacob, due to him being dead at the time of the “reset”?
- “LaFleur” ?! Surely not a coincidence…
- Pierre Chang works at a museum!
- “They think they’re protecting The Island from me when all I want to do is leave” – Flocke. Still don’t understand the endgame
- Flocke sounded exactly like Ben re: recon instructions
- Take THAT, Claire! *cheers at Flocke*
- Who told The Others to build that runway? Was it MiB, so he could return as Flocke and have the plane land on something so that it could be used to get off The Island, or Jacob, so the candidates could return?
- Ok, ANOTHER LONG STARE into a mirror by the character involved in the main flash sideways story? Answering why this is happening will probably answer why the two timelines exist
- MiB has mommy issues. A “crazy mother” like Aaron has. Was MiB was born here?
- What’s behind that padlocked door? Aaron? Desmond? Bring-back-Jacob-to-life kit?
- So is Widmore on Jacob’s side, since he wants to kill MiB?
- Damon and Carlton must have heard about Azaria Chamberlain and replaced “Dingo” with “The Others” re: Claire