- Confirmed: MiB can take on the appearance of only those that are dead, and on The Island
- Confirmed: Flocke = Christian Shephard. WHAT THE FRAK? NO. CHRISTIAN SHEPHARD != FLOCKE. HOW CAN THAT BE? >.< See my theory on why this can’t be. Reading this again, an additional argument in my favour was the scene when “Christian Shephard’ appears on the freighter to Michael; how could that be, if Flocke cannot leave The Island?
- “Because Jacob chose you, you were trapped on this island, before you even got here”
- Does Flocke actually need The Candidates to get off The Island? Why? All he seemingly needs to do is kill them
- “John Locke was not a believer, Jack. He was a sucker”. Wow, way to devalue Locke’s 4.5 seasons of faith in The Island and Jacob
- Sun recognised Flocke in the flash sideways, I assume
- Sayid can’t have killed Desmond. What does that mean though? Did Desmond tell him something to stop him from killing him, or is Sayid not as evil as Flocke thinks he is?
- I’m impressed on the casting of mini Jack Shephard
- “We’re done going back, Kate” Yeh, haven’t heard that before! See you there in two eps, Sawyer
- Jack Shephard. The last recruit
- Am I the only one that expected Shannon to show up? @marawlings has pretty much convinced me that he’ll choose Shannon, and not Nadia, for whatever reason. She’ll be in the next episode
- And speaking of the next episode, according to DarkUFO, there’s a hiatus next week
3 thoughts on “LOST – The Last Recruit [spoilers, duh]”
When Jack almost gets blown up near the end, Jack’s neck gets a cut that looks like the one he had on the plane in LA X? Or is that just me.Yip to think Sun new who FLocke was when she was been wheeled into the ER!I think it was always the plan to show Ab Aeterno again, i think they what us to have the “island is cork” dsicussion fresh in our memories before the final four episodes.With Ref to Anakin – I thought Sawyer didn’t know Anakin because he was stuck in the Dharma 70s and missed that movie. Hurley would know because he left the island???i’m thinking Desmond has the opposite effect on Sayid that MIB did. Sayid let him talk and his soul is now infiltrated again….with redemption.
Oooh, didn’t notice the cut! I’ll have to watch it again when I get home.Nah I think Sawyer was just being his ignorant self. I mean, Sawyer did live through the 70s before he got to The Island.Interesting theory re: Desmond. Let’s see how it plays out.
I believed Sawyer didn’t know Anakin because he was trapped in the Dharma 70s and skipped that film. Hurley would know because he eventually left the island