“Ab Aeterno”. Since the beginning of time. I googled it just now, and clearly others have been doing so recently.
- A LOT of mythology, and one ep that will take several viewings to understand properly
- The Black Rock destroyed the four-toed statue!
- If the Black Rock crashed onto The Island, what was that ship we [Jacob & MiB] saw at the end of Season 5?
- Why did MiB “judge” Richard and let him go? Why does he “judge” people? Does he see them as potential successors? Did he see that Richard had killed someone and wanted him to kill Jacob. Why not use the captain that had just killed four others? Can he only use Jacob’s candidates?
- “Don’t let him speak…if you do it’s already too late” sounds exactly like Dogen
- “The Devil took my body” – MiB. What the?
- The cork / wine bottle analogy was simple enough, and explained things well
- WHO is Hurley talking to [when he’s talking to Isabella]? I’m going to say that he’s talking to the same thing that’s on-island Christian Shephard. I don’t think it was MiB [I’ve ranted before about how I think they’re two different people]. Surely MiB can’t be there, talking as “Isabella”, and also at the same time project that Smokey sound
- Twas great seeing Titus Welliver again