Was this episode going to be anything but a disappointment compared to ‘Ab Aeterno’? Sadly, it lived up to its expectations.
- “The only way we can leave The Island, is if all the names that haven’t been crossed off, go together” Is this just BS by MiB, or does he actually not need to kill them?
- The Sickness leads to your emotions disappearing?
- Why aren’t they married in the sideways? It’s freaking me out more and more that nearly all of the original Oceanic 815 losties ended up on that plane in the Flash Sideways only to not crash on The Island, when seemingly, the only reason they were on that plane in the first place was because Jacob wanted them on there, to crash on The Island
- Does the fact that Jin seemed to make it extremely clear that he was a Kwon and Sun was a Paik influence on-island events, re: the Kwon candidate?
- And there we go again, with the frakn long stare into the mirror by Sun. I’m going to screenshot every one of these from the season soon.
- Room 23!
- Why are Zoe and co. looking for the pockets of energy? Is that how they’re going to destroy MiB? Or will there be another Frozen Donkey Wheel reset? Or maybe they’ll just destroy the thing.
- Poor Mikhail, destiny’s a real bitch
- “A wise man once said that war is coming to this island. I think it just got here” Is Flocke just playing back what Widmore told him, or did someone else actually say that?
- What did Widmore’s team do while everyone was tranquilised?
- Ok, The Package is a person, but again, not sure how Desmond comes into play >.< Maybe it’s the fact that he seemingly operates around the normal rules that apply on The Island