- Michael! I’ve missed you!
- Hugo gets his first date. Awww. “you don’t remember me do you?… Island… Plane crash.” What the frak? Is there really some connection with dead people being aware of what happened on The Island in the flash sideways?
- Oh snap! *boom* goes Ilana. Guess she wasn’t important then… Seems like a lot of time invested in her for no reason
- What’s with the smug look, kid? This kid must be the higher power that “cast” Jacob and/or MiB in their roles on The Island.
- The Whispers. Explained. Tick that off the list. People stuck on The Island because of what they did/their “sins”. “The ones who can’t move on”. Feels like I need to revisit every ep with The Whispers and look for appearances which i previously thought were Smokey
- Really? “love” is the trigger? Feels like a bit of a cop out… Ok, love and car crashes! Or any sort of, what, trauma?
- So, Locke’s facial expression changed, and it felt like he had that moment of realisation, but did his eyes change colour? @marawlings has been going on about this eye colour thing for the whole season. Will need to re-watch.
- There was NO mirror scene in this ep as far as I can tell